Master of Science in Marriage and Family Therapy, California State University, East Bay
Bachelor of Science, California State University, East Bay
Experience and Specialized Training:
- Domestic Violence, sexual assault and crisis intervention while at Tri valley Haven.
- Experience working with women in crisis, children and families.
- Couples: good communication skills and conflict resolution.
- Individuals: coping skills, mindfulness and meditation.
My Treatment Approach:
I believe people have the capacity to solve their problems, but sometimes they are so focused on the problem and that they are unable to see the solution. During these difficult times, my job is to help and support you to find the solutions that work for you. I’ll work with you to strengthen your skills and abilities. I’ll use different techniques to help you get relief from your stress and anxiety.
Areas of Focus:
- Parenting skills
- Self esteem, anxiety and depression
- Grief/loss and healing
- Domestic violence
- Sexual assault
- Children, adolescents, individuals, couples and families
Who I Work With:
Individuals, children, adolescents, couples and families.
Direct line: (925) 784-8451